Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tragic Loss

My heart sank when I heard the news that 29-year old Jennifer English was killed in a tragic accident, here in New Jersey on Monday night.

Jennifer was the long-time girlfriend of filmmaker & friend Victor Bonacore. I’ve seen them frequently in the last year no doubt sparked by the fact that Victor is shooting his first feature film using film stock instead of a digital medium.

Jennifer, beautiful and charming, was scheduled to be photographed in my studio as part of my ongoing Kodachrome book project (art directed by Paige Davis).

A terrible, terrible loss. My heart goes out to Victor and Jennifer’s family.

- Michael Raso

night out in april
- Paige Davis, Jennifer English, Victor Bonacore, Dave Neabore and Nick
photographed on a vintage Kodak Brownie Twin-20 this past April -

No comments:

Post a Comment